What you need
2/3 cup melted butter or coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup medjool dates
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup gluten free flour
1/2 cup almond meal
4 scoops Qt Bellē or Beaū powder
- Preheat oven to 180˚C and line a medium loaf or brownie pan with baking paper.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend the eggs, butter, sugar, medjool dates and vanilla in a blender for 45 seconds.
- Fold the wet mixture into the dry until well combined.
- Pour into the lined baking tray and bake for 17-25 minutes until the top appears firm and the centre is no longer wet (moist is best). Allow the brownie to cool before slicing.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days and simply reheat as desired.